ZSL / ZSLq
Two-column lift for larger tasks
payload up to 1500 kg.
The world of tailor-made solutions from the SLS modular system begins with the ZSL/ZSLq freight elevator! The ZSL is a freight elevator with 2 lifting columns, on which a hoisting cage, a platform or a user-specific device (support frame, lifting frame) is raised.
Basically we differentiate 2 Varianten depending on the arrangement of the lifting columns:
ZSL (two-column lift) as a freight elevator with a front basket
The ZSL is ideal when it comes to the one-sided, space-saving arrangement of the lifting columns.
The ZSL is a freight elevator with two lifting columns, on which a hoisting cage, a platform or a user-specific device (support frame, lifting frame) is raised. The lifting columns are arranged in pairs on one side of the hoisting cage. The ZSL has a payload of up to 1500 kg and can be designed for lifting heights of up to 12 m.
There is a large variety of hoisting baskets with a projection of up to 1700 mm and a length of 4000 mm. Normally, these are "raised floor baskets" in which the cage platform consists of an approximately 90 mm high, torsion-resistant support frame. As with all of our column lifts, the cage is fully fenced. The cage enclosure has a standard height of 1100 mm and consists of stable welded mesh. Basket access doors can be fitted on up to 3 sides and are arranged according to the customer's requirements. Of course, they are secured with limit switches and integrated into the lift control. Larger basket enclosures are also possible in a variety of ways, even a complete conveyor cage.
ZSLq (two-column lift "transverse") arranged as a freight elevator with a hoisting basket between the lifting columns
The ZSLQ is the preferred variant for installation situations in which only very limited horizontal forces can be introduced into the building structure.
The ZSLQ is a goods lift with two lifting columns, between which a cage, a platform or a user-specific device (support frame, lifting frame) is raised. The pair of lifting columns is arranged in such a way that the hoisting cage slides up between the two. The ZSLQ also has a payload of up to 1500 kg and can be designed for lifting heights of up to 12 m.
There is a wide variety of conveyor cages adapted to customer requirements. As a rule, these are "raised floor baskets" in which the platform of the hoisting cage consists of an approximately 90 mm high, torsion-resistant support frame. As with all of our column lifts, the cage is fully fenced. The cage enclosure has a standard height of 1100 mm and consists of stable welded mesh. Basket access doors can be fitted at the front and rear and are positioned according to the customer's requirements.
Such systems always result from close consultations between the customer and our experts. We build your individual material lift. Talk to us!
By default, the ZSL/ZSLq is designed as a fully enclosed, self-running lift system. Each floor has appropriate landing doors and all required fixed enclosures of machine guards. The storey doors are system-integrated and can only be opened when the hoisting cage is in front of it, thanks to an electric safety lock.
Manufactured in accordance with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EG and DIN EN 81/31 for accessible goods lifts including all storey access doors and necessary enclosures made of machine guards.
- safety gear
- Duplex chain drive with 4x safety factor
- Electromechanical engine brake
- chain tension sensor
- electrically locked landing doors
- active overload protection
- upper emergency limit switch;
- thermal motor protection;
An extensive range of equipment enables you to have your lift system perfectly tailored to your needs!
Excerpt from our equipment program:
- Custom cage sizes in 100mm increments
- A large variety of drive-on ramps to the high-floor baskets (as a fixed floor ramp or mobile folding ramp) or pit installation for a ground-level entrance (pit depth 120 mm)
- Additional or differently arranged cage doors (single leaf or double leaf)
- Special basket openings, if necessary Loading and unloading around the corner
- Increasing the cage protection up to 2000 mm
- a large variety of floor doors with other opening types (sliding doors, roller doors, high-speed roller doors) to match the conveyor basket doors;
- increased lifting speed (8,4 m / min.) With soft start, soft stop;
- Additional visual signaling
- Integration of the system into an external controller
and much more…
Basic technical information
feature Value unity Load capacity max. 1500 kg Lifting height to 12.000 mm Lifting / lowering speed (standard) standard 4,2 (optional 8,4) m / min. Control Automatic control with control points on all floors Minimum conveyor cage length (external dimension) 1000 mm Maximum conveyor cage length (external dimension) 4000 mm Minimum conveyor cage width (external dimension) 1000 mm Maximum conveyor cage width (external dimension) 3000 mm Enclosure height conveyor cage 1100 – 2000 mm Horsepower 4,0 kW Control voltage 24 V Protection IP 54 to IP 66 Connection values 400V (3PH+N+PE/50Hz) Start-up mode Soft start / soft stop Motor data S1 motor (continuously running) Conveyor cage / means Customizable in 100mm increments
Advantages that convince!
- Simple planning thanks to our modular building block system
- Space-saving and low-wear chain drive
- No special structural work required
- Ramp or low pit depth (120 mm)
- Infinitely variable lifting height adjustment up to 12 m
- All column lifts are designed for continuous operation (S1 motor)
- Electro-mechanical drive (gear motor + chain)
- No separate machine room required;
- Very quiet running
- No trained staff required (comparison forklifts)
- Reduces absenteeism due to accidents and illness
- Low maintenance
- Can be set up outdoors
Visualize the ZSLq in your environment!
- Scan QR code
- Place ZSLq in space
- View from all sides
Visualize the ZSL in your environment!
- Scan QR code
- Place ZSL in space
- View from all sides